Sunday, May 8, 2011

Last day in UPM.........

8th of May 2011

It is a memorable day..

We finished our last sem last paper in the last day last session of the UPM exam week for second semester 2010/2011

Which mean..

We finished our university life officially!

What a complicated feeling right now!!

I wanna escape from uni as soon as possible
I wanna escape from those torturing exams and assignments
I wanna escape from those morning 8am classes & night classes
I wanna escape from those spicy & hot foods

I cannot remember

How many assignments I did in six semesters
How many books & notes I read for exams
How many papers I wasted for printing notes
How many lectures I skipped in these 3 years
How many outings I had with my buddies in uni
How many jokes & laughs that we shared
How many sad & tough situations that we handled together

But I remember

Those good old days with my coursemates
The time when we go for movie & sing k after class
The time when we can lazying around and chasing dramas
The time when we rushing for assignments’ deadlines
The time when we burn midnight oil for exam
The time when we participate in those fun activities
The time when we having forum from night until the next day morning

I miss my university
I miss my college KC
I miss my faculty FPP
I miss my lecturers who taught me before
(esp Ms. Mira from FBMK ^^)
I miss my PA - Prof. Rusinah (even she don't miss me..lolz XD)

And most importantly

I miss u guys - my dearest roommate, coursemates, seniors, juniors and buddies!!!!!

Friendship isn't a big thing

But it's a million little things

So bear in mind our every little daily thingy in uni k

Do keep in touch

love u guys berry berry much!!! =)

No comments: