Sunday, May 1, 2011

1st of May 2011

Happy Labor's Day to all!!!
It seems to be a quite long holidays for those who are working..enjoy ya!!
guess what?? i supposed to have a lot of outings during this break..
since every1 should be free for these 3 days..and not every1 would like to stay at home for THREE days right ?? XD
But too bad..I'm stuck in my room ALONE..dealing with my books..
preparing for my test next week!!!

Being alone in room is not the worse thing..
the stuff that get me mad is i don't know what to eat for lunch & dinner!!!
well..i should blame myself for being so lazy..
i don't feel like walking out to buy food..
i don't feel like eating McD delivery which used to be my favourites..
i don't feel like eating biscuits and bread..
i don't feel like eating maggi as well..

Beside the eating part..
Im so irritate by booksssss!!!!
i know i should appreciate my last finals in university..
but those subjects are dull to the max!!!
i don't really know what am i studying..
and does it really useful in my future?? i got no idea ><

However..it is May already..means i gotta graduate really soon..
it's time for me to think and plan for my future..
seriously..i got a bit nervous when people around you already get some job offers..
Hmm..i should start to search for job dy!! *determine*

Guess i should not keep complain here..
better back to the reality..
use my time wisely and..

STUDY HARD!!!

good luck to all my coursemates =)

No comments: