Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunway Lagoon

Actually this should be posted long long time ago..but I’m just too lazy to do so..lol.. I went to Sunway Lagoon when SH came back to malaysia..(hmm..can’t really remember the date..haha..)

The trip to Sunway Lagoon was really amazing! Spending time with your close ones is always the best no matter where are you going or what are you doing..hehe..here’s my things at Sunway Lagoon..

I love the water park!! Everything inside there was just cool,especially the Congo Challenge that we played twice!! It’s worth for us to queue up and wait for so long..kaka..The African something(if not mistaken African Pythons..) is another game that I like..I can’t tell you how excited I am!

The amusement park!! since I’m quite adventurous so I love anything to do with speed..just like the roller coaster or something that flying through the air!! Oh there’s something funny here..we went to play the Pirate’s Revenge(which actually the 360-degree rotating pirate ship)..There was a guy sitting beside me..his reaction is ridiculous! When the ship reaches it highest point..he kept screaming and talked to his friend in mandarin,something like ‘ wei don’t laugh arrrrr!!! I’m so scared!!’..and he kept repeating the same sentences for so many times! Seriously I don’t think it’s scary until that level..I know I’m a bit bad but I could not stop laughing =P

Since we didn’t really travel together before..so we tried to make every opportunity a photo opportunity..haha..




from left..yee lin..chee wei..me..shin hui..and steph..

1 comment:

Elaine aka yee lin aka leaf said...

Hi dear,finally can spend some time to read your blog.I like this post,especially for "the guy sitting beside you "that part,because I also noticed he was so terrified until I couldn't stop laughing toO!hehe..but I was scared also that time...;P

Still haven't go back ktn,and sadly you guys are leaving when I'm going back...

Anyway,must keep contact after you started your new journey in your future study ya!I will always be there to support you even we can hardly meet each other.
take care!
p/s:come to visit my blog and leave some comment..hehe..