Friday, May 16, 2008

ME..

let u know more about me..through pics that I choose randomly..lolz..let’s start..TA DARrrrrr!!! XD
well..family always comes first..hehe

my dad and i... hehe..




my eldest sister..love her lotsssssssssssssssss...


my 2nd sister..yea i love her too..cuz she bought lots stuff for me..haha..




my 3rd sister..d one who always care for me..hehe..


my niece..she's tengah muacks me..lolz..


my little nephew.. :)


and now..d pics with all my besties..


My jimui that I knew since primary school..we still close until now..after almost 10 years..believe it or not???hehe..no matter how seldom we meet each others..we still have endless topics when we meet up..love them lotssssssss...





hardly to find a pic that we took together..hmm..diz pic like missed out lots ppl larr..aiks..My classmates in secondary sch..another gang of mine..really have fun with them..i still can rmb every crazy stuff that we did in sch..hehe..ponteng??(biasa larrrrrrrrrrrrr.. :P)




last but not least..my gang in form6..my f6 life is dull without them!!! Hey I miss those old days in sch..our lame jokes..gossips..ponteng..everything..although not knowing them for vr long..but we can talk non stop in sch..and share lots stuff..thanks for always be there for me..love u all..muackss..




hey bee..dun worry..i won’t forget u k..lolz..just that I can’t find a group pic..so just separate out..let u be d special one..as what u wish right??wakaka..she’s one of my bestie in f6..some1 that I always face to when I’m down..



eh how can I forget my lame lame jimui..muahahaha..it’s really FUN to lame around with them..u can’t imagine what they goin to do or say next..UNPREDICTABLE!!! miss u all dear.. :P

hmm..that's all for now..forgive me..cuz i prefer upload photos if compare to write alot alot of words..lolz

No comments: